- 1 packet Medifast Macaroni & Cheese
- 1/2 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1 3 oz can chicken breast, packed in water, drained
- 2 queso fesco chipotle spreadable cheese wedges
- 1/2 tsp hot sauce
- 1 tbsp chopped scallions (optional)
- Empty Medifast Macaroni & Cheese contents into a microwave-safe bowl.
- Add chicken broth; stir well.
- Microwave on high for 11/2 minutes; stir, and then let stand one minute.
- Microwave 45 to 60 seconds on high (watch carefully to prevent overflowing).
- Stir in cheese wedges until melted, and then the chicken (shred with a fork as needed).
- Wait 3 to 4 minutes for sauce to thicken and pasta to finish cooking. Drizzle with hot sauce, and
garnish with scallions if desired.